Our growing technology firm seeks an eager entry-level Junior Analyst who is able to execute project requirements quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate with internship experience in consulting and an academic background in computer science or statistical analysis.
The junior consultant assists senior team members as they provide advice to companies to solve problems, create value, improve growth, and maximize business efficiency with artificial intelligence.
- Conducts research to understand how a company functions and where a company can improve
- Analyses gathered information to form a hypothesis of company weaknesses and how to fix them
- Prepares reports, proposals, and presentations
- Stays current with latest trends in business and applies them to existing business models
- Travels to different job locations as required
- Prepares recommendations on organisational improvement
- Works with members of own team to offer different ideas
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or quantitative science
- Interest in AI, NLP, or ML (experience a bonus)
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail